Marketing and Public Relation Association (MPRA) is an association formed by students of marketing and public relation in all levels from basic certificate, diploma and bachelor degree at Tanzania institute of accountancy. The association is being formed by a cabinet of 22 members including chairman, vice chairman, and general secretary, planning officer, information officer and others are committee members.
The association is still in infancy phase, thefounders of association intends to establish professional body to guide and bring together marketing and public relations practitioner in Tanzania Institute of Accountancy. The association should be an independent body of members but will have close coordination with the management of Tanzania Institute of Accountancy.
-To serve as a guide of professionalism in the field of marketing and public relations.
- To learn, disseminate, regulate and conduct research in the field of marketing and public relations and promote the reputation of MPR’s professionalism.
AIMS OF THE ASSOCIATION
- To create awareness about marketing and public relation to the general public.
- To train the MPRA members to become competent in marketing and public relation.
- To build strong relationship among MPRA members and the public.
- To establish marketing and public relations academic forum.
- To act as a pool of recruitment for marketing and public relations intellectuals. ( Agency of MPRA)
- To plan &manage study tour & events
- To conduct seminars and public lectures.
- Preparation and distribution of e-learning and publications. E.g. Blogs ,journals and magazine
- To conduct community services (charity activities)
Membership to MPRA is open to any students who are undertaking marketing and public relation at Tanzania Institute of Accountancy. Members must fill the application form and obey membership terms as will be stated on the constitution drafted.
Our communication line is open in working hours so feel free to contact us at any time if you have any enquiries. We will be there to serve you as required.
Chairman of the committee
* Kelvin Mwasongwe (BMPR2 FT)
Vice chairman of the committee
* Akh-lam Abdallah (BMPR2 FT)
General Secretary of the committee
*Edwin Mbekenga (DMPR1 EV)